24 September 2010

Bit of a wishlist from H&M online's jewellery section.

Hopefully I'll be getting my insurance money soon and I can start to re-build my jewellery collection. I currently only have my nose ring, 3 plain gold stud and 1 pearl earrings I wear all the time, a multi-chain tarnished Topshop necklace, my gold Casio and 2 vintage rings.

On the plus side, for these 10 items from H&M, it's only £43.90! Amazing. Although I'm sure when I tried to order some pajamas off there the other week it said the delivery was expected to be the middle of October. Umm..

3 comments:

  1. Just followed on bloglovin' love the site!
    I defo have the owl necklace on my H&M wishlist!
    Great selection (Y)

    http://black-crayon-uk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks! I know their jewellery is amaaazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great selection, I really love all of rings!

    following you!

    take a look at my blog, and follow me if you like it ;)

    http://angystearoom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete