07 September 2010

I'm up really early and can't sleep.

As We Enter - Nas & Damian Marley

This song doesn't reflect my mood right now or anything, but it's a current crave. It reminds me of Manchester, not sure why.

Deceptacon - Le Tigre

I was going to say I don't really feel like this song either but listening to it is cheering me up. Reminds me of the three 4 lyf. And Sam wrecked dancing in my car, hahaa. This whole album is a babe.

Boys Wanna Be Her - Peaches

All of Peaches is amazing, I downloaded the discography or something a while ago and it's all I can listen to. After watching the Maison Martin Margiela 20th anniversary catwalk with her as a soundtrack it's now making me have fantasies about having my own shows and using her for a soundtrack, hahaa.

It's horrible weather, don't wanna do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment