13 February 2011

pink flamingo

Bonsoir ca va merci. I'm back from Paris. Kinda wish I wasn't. Don't really fancy replacing drunken sightseeing, endless croissants and sunny days on the steps of the Sacre Coeur with uni work and reality.
Going out for a classic Hifi tonight, hoping I don't leave early this time. I doubt it. Refuse to continue to be brought down by nonsensical mundane things. Here's to not caring. Got this bow tie from this AMAZING flea market on the outskirts of Paris. I know it's in my hair, I figure it can be a hair tie/neck tie/bow tie when I learn how to tie them properly. Literally if I ever get enough money to spend on total junk but treasures I will go back there and buy them out.

Photos will come soon, just waiting for fronds to put the more group orientated ones up on Facebook.
Cya.

No comments:

Post a Comment