21 October 2010

london x2

Yaaay, London trip! Again it was pretty educational.

Me knitting on the train. Standard.


So, we went to the "Future Beauty: 30 Years of Japanese Fashion" exhibition at the Barbican. It was one of the best exhibitions I've ever been to - definitely worth the money. There were two floors full of outfits from a large range of Japanese designers, it was amazing to see.

Here are some of the (illegal) photos I took. That's why some are a bit blurry, sorryyy.


As you can see there are a lot of Yohji pictures, the purpose of our trip haha.

We also went to the Yohji Yamamoto shop. It's the second time I've been; it seemed much more friendly this time, I think cause there were generally more customers in.

I even managed to try something on! I would put the pictures on but they are so laaame, I was all nervous and taking them quickly even though I was in a changing room -_-.

Found out a lot of interesting stuff though, currently working on the research page now. I need to get all my work out of the way in preparation for the Otley Run tomorrow, yaaay.

No comments:

Post a Comment