25 July 2011

of mice and men

Ee hiya. Yeah so, we have a mouse visitor. We decided to call him Stevie Wonder for some reason one night in the pub. Which is where I seem to be spending all my life when I'm not at work these days. Oh well.

But yeah, yesterday we was scurryin' around and he went under my bed we think so we barricaded him in with pillows and I bought a non-lethal mousetrap off eBay so we can return him to his natural habitat.

I got really worried he would starve to death though so I put a weetabix and some water under there for him.

My awesome buddy Nicola gave me this American Apparel skirt 'cause she never wears it and I was in the shop about to buy one aww fanx pal.
Stolen ex-bf tee.
 I'm sorry but I'm fully embracing socks with sandals. Especially with these Topshop guys. They wreck my feet. I guess what else do you expect from there though. Other than falling apart.
Got a bit creative with the nails, with Barry M gold and then blue crackle over the top.

Sheeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment